Tatuus Cosworth BRDC F3
- 230bhp 4-cylinder normally aspirated Cosworth engine revving to 8000rpm
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, which meets the latest FIA Formula 3 safety regulations, produced by leading manufacturer Tatuus
- Sophisticated aerodynamic package including Formula One-style front splitter and rear diffuser in addition to adjustable twin element rear wing and single plane front wing
- Tyres supplied by Formula One manufacturer Pirelli establishing the link to the highest rung on the motorsport ladder through GP2 and GP3
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift provided uniquely for BRDC F4 by Sadev and fitted with a limited-slip differential
- Braking system provided by AP Racing and featuring 4-piston front calipers and floating, grooved and ventilated discs with 2-piston rear caliper and fixed vented rear disc
- Twin wishbone suspension with two-way adjustable dampers and adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
Dimensions and weight:
Wheel base: 2750 mm
Front track: 1600 mm
Rear track: 1500 mm
Weight: 495Kg ex-driver, ex-fuel
29 Mar 2017 IMPRESSIVE TOP SIX PERFORMANCE FROM BRITISH F3 ROOKIE CANE DURING OFFICIAL PRE-SEASON 'MEDIA DAY' TEST
• Strong pace from Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing in British F3 test • Great consistency from rookie Jordan Cane with top six time overall • Fellow newcomer Chase Owen also in coveted top 10 with P9 time • New signing Nick Worm flies in from native Germany for ‘official’ debut Jordan Cane delivered on his BRDC British Formula 3 Championship...
14 Dec 2016 AMERICAN RACER OWEN JOINS HILLSPEED WITH CLIFF DEMPSEY RACING FOR 2017 BRDC BRITISH F3 CHAMPIONSHIP
• Chase Owen makes step-up from Formula Ford to British F3 • Hathersage team elated to complete second deal before Christmas • Texan driver joins previously confirmed hot-shoe Jordan Cane • Just one Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing seat remains for 2017 Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing is delighted to this morning, Wednesday, 14th December, confirm...
31 Oct 2016 STELLAR WEEKEND FOR BRDC BRITISH F3 NEWCOMERS CHAIMONGKOL AND AL RAWAHI DURING AUTUMN TROPHY
• Top six best for Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol on British F3 debut • Abdullah Al Rawahi secures best of P8 during final Autumn Trophy race • Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing pleased with rookie duo's progress Formula 3 newcomers Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol and Abdullah Al Rawahi both made big strides for Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing during the...