Tatuus Cosworth BRDC F3
- 230bhp 4-cylinder normally aspirated Cosworth engine revving to 8000rpm
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, which meets the latest FIA Formula 3 safety regulations, produced by leading manufacturer Tatuus
- Sophisticated aerodynamic package including Formula One-style front splitter and rear diffuser in addition to adjustable twin element rear wing and single plane front wing
- Tyres supplied by Formula One manufacturer Pirelli establishing the link to the highest rung on the motorsport ladder through GP2 and GP3
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift provided uniquely for BRDC F4 by Sadev and fitted with a limited-slip differential
- Braking system provided by AP Racing and featuring 4-piston front calipers and floating, grooved and ventilated discs with 2-piston rear caliper and fixed vented rear disc
- Twin wishbone suspension with two-way adjustable dampers and adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
Dimensions and weight:
Wheel base: 2750 mm
Front track: 1600 mm
Rear track: 1500 mm
Weight: 495Kg ex-driver, ex-fuel
29 Mar 2017 IMPRESSIVE TOP SIX PERFORMANCE FROM BRITISH F3 ROOKIE CANE DURING OFFICIAL PRE-SEASON 'MEDIA DAY' TEST
• Strong pace from Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing in British F3 test • Great consistency from rookie Jordan Cane with top six time overall • Fellow newcomer Chase Owen also in coveted top 10 with P9 time • New signing Nick Worm flies in from native Germany for ‘official’ debut Jordan Cane delivered on his BRDC British Formula 3 Championship...
14 Dec 2016 AMERICAN RACER OWEN JOINS HILLSPEED WITH CLIFF DEMPSEY RACING FOR 2017 BRDC BRITISH F3 CHAMPIONSHIP
• Chase Owen makes step-up from Formula Ford to British F3 • Hathersage team elated to complete second deal before Christmas • Texan driver joins previously confirmed hot-shoe Jordan Cane • Just one Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing seat remains for 2017 Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing is delighted to this morning, Wednesday, 14th December, confirm...
31 Oct 2016 STELLAR WEEKEND FOR BRDC BRITISH F3 NEWCOMERS CHAIMONGKOL AND AL RAWAHI DURING AUTUMN TROPHY
• Top six best for Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol on British F3 debut • Abdullah Al Rawahi secures best of P8 during final Autumn Trophy race • Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing pleased with rookie duo's progress Formula 3 newcomers Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol and Abdullah Al Rawahi both made big strides for Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing during the...
24 Oct 2016 HILLSPEED WITH CLIFF DEMPSEY RACING CONFIRMS TWO CAR ENTRY FOR BRDC BRITISH F3 AUTUMN TROPHY
Derbyshire-based BRDC British Formula 3 Championship team Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing is delighted to this morning, Monday, 24th October, confirm a two-car entry for the coming weekend’s four-round Autumn Trophy event at Snetterton 300 Circuit in Norfolk. Marking the first competitive action for Hillspeed since the team signed an exciting partnership with Cliff Dempsey Racing last...
7 Sep 2016 EXCITING TEENAGE HOTSHOT CANE BECOMES FIRST BRITISH F3 DRIVER SIGNING FOR HILLSPEED WITH CLIFF DEMPSEY RACING
Highly rated British single-seater racer Jordan Cane will make the step up into the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship next year after today, Wednesday, 7th September, being confirmed as the first driver signing for the new Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing partnership. Hot on the heels of yesterday’s announcement regarding the tie-up between the two well respected teams, the 15-year-old...
6 Sep 2016 ESTABLISHED SINGLE-SEATER SQUADS HILLSPEED AND CLIFF DEMPSEY RACING SIGN PARTNERSHIP DEAL FOR BRDC BRITISH F3
Two of British motorsport’s most successful single-seater teams, Hillspeed and Cliff Dempsey Racing, have today, Tuesday, 6th September, confirmed the signing of an exciting and high-profile partnership in the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship. Marking a key development for both entities, two of the most well established family-owned and family-run teams in UK motorsport, they will each...