Tatuus Cosworth BRDC F3 - March 2016
- 230bhp 4-cylinder normally aspirated Cosworth engine revving to 8000rpm
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, which meets the latest FIA Formula 3 safety regulations, produced by leading manufacturer Tatuus
- Sophisticated aerodynamic package including Formula One-style front splitter and rear diffuser in addition to adjustable twin element rear wing and single plane front wing
- Tyres supplied by Formula One manufacturer Pirelli establishing the link to the highest rung on the motorsport ladder through GP2 and GP3
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift provided uniquely for BRDC F4 by Sadev and fitted with a limited-slip differential
- Braking system provided by AP Racing and featuring 4-piston front calipers and floating, grooved and ventilated discs with 2-piston rear caliper and fixed vented rear disc
- Twin wishbone suspension with two-way adjustable dampers and adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
Dimensions and weight:
Wheel base: 2750 mm
Front track: 1600 mm
Rear track: 1500 mm
Weight: 495Kg ex-driver, ex-fuel
European and World Championship kart racer Sasakorn “Cutter” Chaimongkol will graduate into single-seater car racing this year with BRDC Formula 4 Championship front-runners Hillspeed after today, Friday, 18th March, confirming a driver development deal with the team. Currently balancing his motor racing activities with GCSE exam commitments at Giggleswick School in the Yorkshire...