Tatuus Cosworth BRDC F3 - April 2016
- 230bhp 4-cylinder normally aspirated Cosworth engine revving to 8000rpm
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, which meets the latest FIA Formula 3 safety regulations, produced by leading manufacturer Tatuus
- Sophisticated aerodynamic package including Formula One-style front splitter and rear diffuser in addition to adjustable twin element rear wing and single plane front wing
- Tyres supplied by Formula One manufacturer Pirelli establishing the link to the highest rung on the motorsport ladder through GP2 and GP3
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift provided uniquely for BRDC F4 by Sadev and fitted with a limited-slip differential
- Braking system provided by AP Racing and featuring 4-piston front calipers and floating, grooved and ventilated discs with 2-piston rear caliper and fixed vented rear disc
- Twin wishbone suspension with two-way adjustable dampers and adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
Dimensions and weight:
Wheel base: 2750 mm
Front track: 1600 mm
Rear track: 1500 mm
Weight: 495Kg ex-driver, ex-fuel
28 Apr 2016 BAHRAINI RACER ALI AL KHALIFA SIGNS WITH HILLSPEED TO JOIN BRDC BRITISH F3 FOR FINAL FIVE EVENTS OF SEASON
Middle Eastern racer Ali Al Khalifa will debut in the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship with Hillspeed during the fourth event of the season at Oulton Park, which takes place over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend at the end of May, after today finalising a deal with the Hathersage team. Fresh from competing in the popular Italian Formula 4 Championship over the last couple of years, the...
11 Apr 2016 BRITISH GT4 CHAMPION JAMIE CHADWICK IMPRESSES DURING MAIDEN SINGLE-SEATER TEST WITH HILLSPEED IN BRDC BRITISH F3 CAR
Derbyshire team Hillspeed provided British Racing Drivers’ Club (BRDC) rising star, and reigning British GT Championship GT4 Class Champion, Jamie Chadwick with the 17-year-old’s first ever single-seater test at the wheel of a BRDC British Formula 3 car at Snetterton on Friday, 8th April. Chadwick, who made headlines in British GT last year as the first female title winner in the...