Tatuus Cosworth BRDC F3 - October 2016
- 230bhp 4-cylinder normally aspirated Cosworth engine revving to 8000rpm
- Carbon-fibre monocoque chassis, which meets the latest FIA Formula 3 safety regulations, produced by leading manufacturer Tatuus
- Sophisticated aerodynamic package including Formula One-style front splitter and rear diffuser in addition to adjustable twin element rear wing and single plane front wing
- Tyres supplied by Formula One manufacturer Pirelli establishing the link to the highest rung on the motorsport ladder through GP2 and GP3
- Six-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift provided uniquely for BRDC F4 by Sadev and fitted with a limited-slip differential
- Braking system provided by AP Racing and featuring 4-piston front calipers and floating, grooved and ventilated discs with 2-piston rear caliper and fixed vented rear disc
- Twin wishbone suspension with two-way adjustable dampers and adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars.
Dimensions and weight:
Wheel base: 2750 mm
Front track: 1600 mm
Rear track: 1500 mm
Weight: 495Kg ex-driver, ex-fuel
31 Oct 2016 STELLAR WEEKEND FOR BRDC BRITISH F3 NEWCOMERS CHAIMONGKOL AND AL RAWAHI DURING AUTUMN TROPHY
• Top six best for Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol on British F3 debut • Abdullah Al Rawahi secures best of P8 during final Autumn Trophy race • Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing pleased with rookie duo's progress Formula 3 newcomers Sasakorn ‘Cutter’ Chaimongkol and Abdullah Al Rawahi both made big strides for Hillspeed with Cliff Dempsey Racing during the...